Entrepreneurs and business owners are often faced with the daunting task of maintaining accurate accounting records and managing personnel assigned to such duties. This responsibility can be overwhelming and may distract them from their primary focus of expanding their core business operations and generating revenue. Therefore, it is imperative that business owners find efficient and effective solutions to manage their financial affairs. By doing so, they can alleviate the burden of accounting responsibilities and concentrate on the strategic growth of their enterprise.
We provide accounting and bookkeeping support at a level appropriate for each unique client situation. These accounting services range from overview and consolidation to the following areas of your business:
- QuickBooks Pro Advisor with certifications for Online, Desktop, Desktop Enterprise, Point of Sale Desktop 12.0
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Maintaining general ledgers
- Processing W-2s and 1099s
- Reviewing and processing invoices
- Reviewing and processing expense reports
- Payroll management
- Posting payments
- Posting revenue by verifying and entering transactions
- Managing collections
Financial Statements and Reporting
- Generating balance sheets and income statements
- Generating reports that identify the key performance indicators of a business
Most importantly, we help our clients develop and document Accounting best practices and systems of control for their business or non-profit organization.
Contact us by phone, email, or online today to discuss options specific to your business needs.